2015年6月ACCA F6考试真题及答案(中国)，本试卷是为参加ACCA F6考试的考生准备的2015年6月真题
T Ltd is a monthly taxpayer for value added tax (VAT) and business tax (BT).
What is T Ltd’s monthly tax filing deadlines for value added tax (VAT) and business tax (BT) respectively?
A corporate taxpayer has under-reported its taxable revenue in 2002 and hence underpaid value added tax (VAT) and enterprise income tax (EIT). In 2014, the taxpayer was charged by the tax authority with committing an act of tax evasion in 2002.
Which of the following statements is correct?
Co X, a US company, owned 30% of the equity of a Chinese company, Co A. Co X sold all of the equity in Co A at a profit to a UK company, Co Y.
Which of the following statements are correct?
(1) Co X is the taxpayer for China enterprise income tax (EIT)
(2) Co Y is the withholding agent for China EIT
(3) Co A is the withholding agent for China EIT
(4) The EIT should be filed at the place where Co
In 2014 Mr Yuan inherited an estate of RMB2 million from his uncle who had died two months earlier.
What is the correct treatment of the estate income for individual income tax purposes?
Which of the following are deemed sales for value added tax (VAT) purposes?
(1) The sale of a package of shampoo together with a sample of hair conditioner
(2) A sample of hair conditioner given to the walk-in customers to a department store
(3) Finished goods delivered to a warehouse in another city for storage
(4) Fixed assets contributed as a capital injection to a subsidiary
(5) Accountancy services provided free-of-charge to a non-government organisation for charity purposes
A company has value added tax (VAT) special invoices for the following items in October 2014:
What is the amount of the company’s total value added tax (VAT) creditable for the four items in October 2014?
In June 2014, a property management company collected a total of RMB250,000 from the property landlords, of which RMB100,000 was for the water and electricity allocated to the landlords and RMB120,000 was for the salaries of the security guards.
How much business tax (BT) should the property management company pay in June 2014?
A Chinese company has borrowed a USD500,000 loan from an overseas bank. Interest on the loan is accrued and paid annually at the rate of 12% per annum. The relevant business tax rate is 5% and neither surcharges nor treaty relief apply.
What is the amount of enterprise income tax (EIT) the Chinese borrower needs to withhold from the annual interest paid to the overseas bank?
Mr Li, a photographer, had his photos published in the July 2014 edition of the tourism journal. The total fee was RMB20,000 and the publisher agreed to pay Mr Li by two instalments, one of RMB18,000 in June 2014 and the balance of RMB2,000 in August 2014. The same photos were republished by the government in a promotion brochure in August 2014 and Mr Li was paid a further fee of RMB3,000 by the government.
What is the total amount of individual income tax (IIT) which Mr Li will pay on the above incomes?